welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Friday, July 17, 2009

welcome to m'sia~

hello everyone!

sorry if i am late writing my next blog

now i'm in malaysia.

i've already started my orientation day on monday

today i bebas loor~^^

unfortunately, my internet connection at my condo is still cannot be connected.

now,

what i want to tell u is about my conditions.

i feel so great here. :)

happy that i can adapt with my new environment

good friends, although we're still shy

hmm.. my roommate has not back from her holiday i think.

she's indonesian. i saw her photo with her boyfriend on her desk

lol. yeahh. i am sure i will have great experiences here

in another country.

the lecturers r also really helpful.

they also friendly to us.

no wonder that i like this place

so....

for mommy n daddy

pls don't worry about me.

for cindy, defin, fenni, peqink, qmel, getta n others

i miss u all so bad. :(

later on, i will meet my ex-bf here

wakakakakakaka.

mr. q.

glad to see him la~

n i won't remember someone who ruined my heart before.

sorry still cannot open my facebook

n reply all friends' walls

mybe next week.

we chat on msn key!

c yaaa....

nb: i'm going to watch HARRY POTTER with some of my new friends tomorrow

n with victor jyoti too. :)

*

*

*

*

*

*

-NO PHOTOS UPLOADED TODAY-

coz i'm using sunway uni's computer~

i LOVE my life now!!!! mwahhh!

0 comments: