welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Sunday, July 26, 2009

KL + taxi driver*

@ asia avenue ;)
@ sunway pyramid
me-qq-nicz-henry(i love them ^^)
@ KLCC
poser~
@ KLCC
@ jco pyramid
@ my room. hahaha
VU girls. :p

oppss..
sorry guys.
so busy here.
can't write many blog today. huikss.
yesterday i oso didn't write blog o~ TT
hmmm...
yesterday me n my 7 friends of mine went to KL.
actually, our first plan was to buy printer at plaza low yat.
but, suddenly the plan was totally changed! hahahaa
we just ate there, jau2 la pegi makan @ KLCC.
capeeee dehh~ =.=
n n took some pictures.
unfortunately, i hadn't charged my camera,
so i only got 30 photos or more~ sigh~
well,
it's okay ma~
next time we can go there by ourself.
no need so ramai lyk yesterday~

so saaaadd...
my mom didn't let me shopping!
aarrgghh....
sabar~ sabar~

this morning me n winda went to the church
n guess what?
our first God's blessing came down to us!
the taxi driver didn't let us to pay!!
because we both didn't have smaller amount of money
we only had 50rm.
the taxi driver said: " kalian tak usah bayar sekarang. lain kali tak ape. kalau ktemu bapak lg bru bayar. "
yahh ampuunn~ hari giniii..
jarang bgt ada org tulus begituuuu!!!
pakk.. kami akan ingat bapak terus~
God bless that kind of man!
mudah2an rejeki bapak bertambah berlipat2 yahh.. :):)

then i went to pyramid
with my seventh friends again
but different people.
some of them~ hehehe
n agaiiinnn... we wanted to buy the printer
n soooo.. gagal again looo~ swt~
tp ujung2na sore na tmn2 ku pd pegi bli lge. hahaha
n we can print our lesson from our blackboard. :p

at the afternoon,
we did our assignment together.
at campus~
zhen de hen rajin ma~ hehehe
nahh.
sekian dlo dehh yahh.
capekk~
nak upload vto d facebook.
ni men ye ke yi kan o~
:p
wan an~

nb: vto na in random yahh guys.
soalna ud pusing bru hr ini isa upload vto k blog lge
stelah sekian lama~ :)

0 comments: