welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lucky?

the first day of July~
whoooaa o.O
well. nothing's bad.
i watch tv all day long.
but in the morning, i got terrible headache.
n oso felt queasy, lyk going to conk.
hooekss!
luckily, it's only for a while~
mybe 1-2 hours :):)

today's food is:
crab with padang sauce. hahahaha
yummy~ :p
my mom is so hebat luuu~
^^

after having my lunch,
i watch missing lyrics,
n also happy song.
i love those two! :P

then, me n my mom go to Pangkal Pinang street,
to buy some dvd.
i get ,Vacation, Starlit, n Secret Campus.
well. i don't noe is it good or bad.
but i only see the actor n the actress.
lee min hoo ( secret campus )
jerry yan ( starlit )
yun ho, jae joong ( vacation )
yiipppiiee2 ^^

now i just sitting in front of daddy's laptop
n write dis blog.
i've done with replying walls on my facebook
some of my friends call me ms. kim bum!
yes! they're so smart! ^^
100 POINTS~

nahh...
check out this song!


Lucky - Ashily
download pls~ hehehe
here's the lyric for u~

Ashily widget by 6L & Daxii


okee.
i gotta go now.
having fun with my buddies.
good evening everyone! ^^
jya nee~

0 comments: