welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Friday, July 3, 2009

chit chat*

ok.
last nite review...
just chit chat with my friends at msn.
they are:
- winson
- felix miaw
- defin
- cindy
- getta
- edward
- michael
- ryan
- eerr. who else yaa?
forgot liao~
sorry loo. hahaha

me with winson.
he's my bro.
now he's at melbourne.
we talked about VU's life
bcoz he is used to study there.
n i am going to study at VU soon
he also did transfer to monash
just like what i am going to do too~
so i asked him so many questions
n he gave me so much information
thanks alot bro! :)

me, defin, michael, cindy, getta, n edward
doing conference. hehehe
abit noisy.
pusingg laaa.. =.=
sorry guys. i often didn't reply ur questions
lol.

me with felix
he's my new fb friends.
i call him miaw.
bcoz felix the cat. ;D
peaceee~

me with ryan
actually i wanted to chat more with him
but because i had to ask winson so many questions
so he offline first. :)

after msn.
defin called me.
we talked by phone from 11.30 pm - 1 am.
whooaa.
actually i hadn't been sleepy yet
but my daddy asked me to go to sleep soon.
sooo.. bye defin.
i noe ur so sad last nite.
but me too!
toooss! ^o^

nothing special.
but because i have them
my special friends
it became special! ^^
thx guys!

0 comments: