welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Monday, July 27, 2009

suddenly miss my home!

before take off to m'sia.
full of sadness. that time :(
my family went to my grandpa n grandma's grave.
one day before went here.
take care kung2.
desember dede jenguk kung2 lg yaaa. :)
me n papa.
saranghaeyo~

oh shit.
suddenly right after i open my eyes this morning,
at 9 am,
i miss my hometown
miss jakarta.
miss lampung.
all.
papa. mama. koko.
aunties. and frenss. :(
i noe it's just a usual homesick
but everytime i look my family photos,
my mind is fulled with them again.
n so is my heart.
love u papa.
love u mama.
love u koko.
love u all.
owyahhh~
after writing this blog,
i'm going to sms my auntie,
i remember the day i go to m'sia,
she said: " deee..tar klo ud d m'sia,
jgn lupa sekali2 sms kuku yah.
biar kuku gag kangen. :) "
hikss.
uda 2 mgg ga sms dy.
tar sms ahh~ huff..

yd lnjut tar mlm ajahh ahh~
i need to take a bath
class at 10.30

Families are the compass that guide us.
They are the inspiration to reach great heights,
and our comfort when we occasionally falter.

0 comments: