welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Wednesday, July 29, 2009

it's the real life~

happy~ ^^
today can meet him again.
but... sadly..someone's loved him ady~
so i'd better give up.
becoz she's my close friend here
i won't hurt her feeling~
let her flirt him~ huff..

i got new friends!
she's a cute malaysian girl
named Amanda.
well, tomorrow i'll take some pictures with her~
her boyfriend also so cute cute de~
woooww.. so jealous tat she got bf ady.
n me? don't have~ TT
(nahh. sebenarna ga tw sih. itu co na to bkn.
but they look sweet ^^ )
i've exchanged cell number with her
actually at BS workshop, she wanted to sit beside me,
but because she came late,
so my row's full ady~
tomorrow then :):)

n ohh..
tomorrow i have 5 classes!
too bad~ @@
hope i can get through the day well~
sobs.
mama. i miss u.

today after class,
me n my 11 friends went to pyramid

same lyk b4.@ bus stop in front of my condo~

there i ady had appointment to meet lia
my mom commends my swimsuit to her
so she came with her mom to pyramid
the nearest mall from the place i am staying now~
huwaahh..
tante koq ikuuutt??
mama np gag ikuutt?? TT
yeahh.. destiny~ =.=

ok then.
i think that's enough for today.
n i need to study b. stats for awhile
b4 i go sleep ba~
nite all~

0 comments: