welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Saturday, July 4, 2009

one day trip~

yesterday i went to CP with my friends.
ryan picked me up at 12. 45 pm.
and arrived there at almost 1 pm.
me n ryan went straight to the cinema
to meet angel. :)
three of us wanted to watch KING.
because the film was started at 2. 30 pm,
we sat at solaria for about 1 hour.
there, we took some pictaz too. xD
me and ryan
me n angel
me n angel
again, with ryan

after we watched the movie,
we went to the car park.
n called stevenly to join with us.
we 'culik' he n his brother to go eating at GUBUK MAS
this was my first time eating there
hahaha.
the place was quite nice.
because we ate in the middle of ricefield.
n agaiiinn.. we took some pictas.. hahaha

the menu r:
- ikan gurame saos mangga
- mie goreng
- kangkung cah balacan.
the total cost: Rp. 162. 000, oo
yahh. standar laa. :)

after kenyang makan,
we back home~ :D









0 comments: