welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Wednesday, July 22, 2009

3 clubs*

oya, 1 lge. lupa.
today i signed up for 3 clubs.
hahaha. soq rajin sihh~
soq active tepatna!

1st: swimming club
itung2 for work out ajahh dehh
tohh swimming pool na d condo g ini~

2nd: indonesian youth society
sekedar nambah2 tmn indo ajah
yg ini agak gag penting
pligan kumpul2 ktna tar bln agustus
ada acara buat independence day.
17 agustusan indo! :P

3rd: chatolic .... club
yhh buat gathering sesama umat2 katolik yg kul d sunway
every sunday morning,
qta semua bkal brg2 k gereja :)
d sri sedaya tempatna ^^

yahhh hope that with these three activities which i join,
will expand my connection with friends here.
coz i just want to show everyone,
that indonesian student also can be active
not only local one...

nite everyone..
mwahhh..

0 comments: