welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Friday, July 31, 2009

TGIF~

it's a happy day ^^
from the time i open my eyes,
till now,
i feel soooo
fresh~
only 2 classes.
1: BS l
ecture
2: MOB workshop

actually i want to skip for the mob

but if i skip,
n my mom noe tat,

i can't imagine what will happen to me!
hahahaha

this is the photo that i promise u yesterday. :)
i already took picta with my m'sian friend.
amanda ^^
left: fitria. from dumai.
middle: me!
right: amanda. from m'sia :)

this is the second photo.
taken by: tommy ^^

okayy then..
it's the end of my blog for today
soon i'm going to pyramid
for the x times. =.=
byeee..
mwahh~

0 comments: