welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Saturday, July 4, 2009

jakarta, i'm coming

sobs. T__________________T
tonight i am soooo melancholic . . . . . .
sitting in front of my lappy in my daddy's work room
listening korean music alone
online messenger, facebook. skype.
but i didn't concentrate with my frenss at all
sampe2 my fs friend told me tat i forgot her liao
pdhl lg gag konsen. jd lupa sp dy.. huwaaah.
sorry cyenz. :(
i lg sediiihh nieee~
(aarrgghh.. i used half eng half indo yaa..)
really cannot concentrate
my mind is so mixed~
knp siihh hrs tetap ingat someone?
oyaa..
hr ini i text message to my ex.
he's at m'sia rite now.
he said that tomorrow he is going back to lampung
sadly i have to go back to jakarta tomorrow!
arrghh...
renz: kikiii.. how r u? still rem me? anyway skrg dmn nie?
kiki: i'm good. of course someone who always remind me in the past. hahaha
g masii d m'sia kul bisnis.u dah beres skul na..? jd mu kul mn u?
u sm co u masi akrab2 ajah ya? g hr mgg ini blk lpg.
renz: g kul d sunway koq tar. hahaha d VU. u dmn na sie?
g dah broke up ma dy. ud 2 blnan q. hahaha
yah. u mgg blk. g mgg k jkt. nie lg d lpg skrg. =.=
kiki: wedew.. ank2 dr segala penjuru k sunway mulu
VU lg. haduh cape g dgrna. ahhaha u kapan mulai kul na?
waa. parah u ya. gmn tar dmalay, bs2 tiap mgg ganti co u ya. hahaha
g d petaling jaya. bkn d sunway lge. gag tw u.
pain u k jkt? u k malay na pke agent ya..
renz: haha sirik ajah lu. g mu k monash. tp ielts g cm 6
jd mst transfer dr VU dlo.15 juli. huwaa. bntr lge nieee...
shit..jgn jht2 la lu ma g,,.g gag ganti2 co x. u tuh yg ganti2 ce mulu hahaha
petaling? dmn tu? jau gag dr sunway?
g k jkt ya mu cap3jari la. kn g sma d jkt. lp ya?
yup. pke cosmo.
n the story will continue soon~
good nite.. hoahmm..
jakarta...
i'm coming!

0 comments: