welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Thursday, July 2, 2009

LOVE U NIGGHA! xP

what an awesome nite i got last nite~
me, angel, leo, jyoti, bijiq, n denis
went out till about 11 pm
it's not e
nough for me. :p
but angel h
ad to back home soon

places we visited:
- yozaa ( ktv )
- villa citra
- dome ( caffee del more )




let me introduce my friends.
angel: the one with black n red dress
jyoti: batman t-shirt one
leo: baby milo
denis: the grey t-shirt one
bijiq: nitemare b4 christmas :)
feel they're hot??
sorry, they're MINE!
n i OWN them! ^^

0 comments: