welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Friday, July 10, 2009

my last meet with friends @@

whoaa..
it's late at nite ady. hehehe
i'll tell u my yesterday's activity.
go to
TA! yuhuuu~
with bff.
defin felicia fenni priscilla renny roma
thx yahh g
uys
mybe today is our
last meet
coz on monday i will go to
msia.
sobss...
n i'm gonna miss u all.
rite now. in my heart
is only u.
kalian ud sangadh baik sm aq.
aq gag akan lupa sm kalian semuaaa.
just remember tat our
friendship is last forever. :) hikkss...me n fenni. playing badminton
where am i??me, fenni, renny. selftimer*renny n me. far behind her. so small =.=@ community centerhang on* feel lyk still lil kids!lolback to kindergarten memory ^^cute huh?me :Dwe're at TA WAN. felis (left)bubur pitan TA WANme n definwe play cards at mc donald. lol

0 comments: