welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Saturday, July 11, 2009

family day ^^

today me n mui parents go to cosmo education consultan
to meet others who join VU.
n iing jie2 explain pre-departure technic for us. ^^
it's from 2.30 - 5 pm
after that, we go to puri mall.
i do shopping alot!
n eat alot!
mr. pancake n lamien cha xiang :D
5. 40 - 9. 10 pm

daddy :)mommy :)bro :)bro n daddy :)mom n me :)

2 days before i leave indo.
huikss.. i love my fam!

0 comments: