welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Monday, July 27, 2009

lazy bum*

haiyoo.
i don't noe y today i feel so lazy whole day long
but i am happy in the same way
nguik.
nguik.


got 3 classes today.
so only spend 3 hours at uni
but i really hate ms. M!
i can't tell u here.
she teaches us BS practical.
gosh~
"anjiing anjiingg.. taee taeee.."
those words always come out from me n my fren's mouth
bcoz of her act!
u dowan teach us then do not come lor~ we oso dowan to hear ur lesson~
gooosshh!
most of the student ady got angry by her!
gggrrrr~~~~

*
*
*
*
*
*

now i just back from eat dinner
with my friends.
ber- 10.
seruuuu~
ketawa2...
bkin resto ramaiii la~ :)

ahh okay la..
won't waisting time here
got some MOB pages must read
tomorrow MOB tutorial is at 9.30
TT

wan an~
ti amo~

0 comments: