welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Tuesday, July 7, 2009

post so late =.=

ahhh.. sorry2..
last time can't online.
well.
cpt ajahh deh yahh..

yesterday's event:
- go to school
at first I want to do 'cap 3 jari'
but because the security is fucking crazy
she didn't let me in~
coz i'm wearing short..
damn! i'll kill u tomorrow!!! =.=

from school,
me n mom go to :
-mangdu
we go by bus. hehehe
aduhh.. tak suka naik busway.
panas. antri. n kondisi bus sudah tak terawat =.=
tolong yah buat pak gubernur,
bus na dijaga donk. hehehe


sampe d mangdu,
lgsg shopping with my mom.
yuuuuhuuuu~
i got bag, sandals, n some clothes.
most of them are soft pink.
i like pink! pink! pink! lol

2 pm, done shopping.
go to :
-PIK hospital,
well. i just can say tat yesterday,
the miracle came into my life
thx GOD for it all.
this 6 years, i surrender all to U,
n yesterday i got forgiveness.
hehehe.

from hospital,
go eat iga sapi~
still at PIK,
-LEKO.
delicious~~ xD

hmmm..
back homee...
but the traffic was so shit.
so we searched another way back home.
n arrived at around 7.

take a bath.
n then santai looo~
my auntie cooked me PEKING duck
that she brought from china
so i 'cicip sikit la'
yuuumm~ :p

whole day eating!
my stomach is almost explode~
lalalala~

but sorry,
i can't give u some picta for today.
coz i haven't move the photos from cam to laptop,
mybe tomorrow~ :)
okeee.... let's go to the next post!

0 comments: