welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Saturday, July 25, 2009

i love u guys~

huwahh. y do i still can't upload photos here? TT
so saddd... for yo all.
just take a look at my facebook account ok..
there's alot of new pics almost everyday :p
if u don't have my fb account, so pity u la~ wakakaka

yesterday i didn't write my blog
i did want to. but the internet connection was too bad already
after finishing MOB class yesterday, me n my friends go to pyramid
jalan2 loo~ ^^
14 of us!
me, devi, shely, fitria, isra, margareth, ferina, winda,
devin, richard, raj, tommy,n 2 other boys whose name i still dunno yet.
lol.
well, klo utk urusan laki2,
g biarin mereka yg perkenalkan diri dloan~

we watched Lost Land at 7 pm
actually i don't really like it at all
but it's still funny~ :)

we go back at 9.30 pm,
n 10 pm i took a bath. :p

kesal with si ugly boy
he's still the same~
abit cuek~ huff..
just see la.
dy yg ajak chat g dlo jam 5
but i was not there actually
so i reply his message at 9.50
he asked me to play poker.
what?? o.O
ok laaa...
later i'll write my blog again.
now i want go back to my dreamland.
XD
byeee guyss~mwah~

0 comments: