welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Thursday, July 9, 2009

hard to explain

good day everyone! :)
still on holiday's atmosphere...
u'd better be happy ya! ^^

err..
i really want to be happy on this holiday
actually...
but.. something makes me a lil' bit down
n confuse.
sad. n dunno what to say. :(
i will abstractly tell my sigh moan to u.

whad do u think if i keep being lyk this?
keep in silence.
trying to convince my heart with someone.
that guy. i can't tell u who is he.
all that i noe is he is always in my heart.
whad kind of sex appeal does 'someone-i-am-talking-about'
has? n that human, makes me really sorrow.
to be honest,
i am kind of person who will give
my full attention, my care, my love,
to someone that i really love.
however, how if my love doesn't return to me back?
poor me. just give a damn to myself huh?

"i noe that i don't have to be sad
i noe that i have a right to get the better one
i noe that everyone say i am not worthy for 'someone'
who always makes me cry
i noe that so many people out there love me for real
i noe that this is not a game for two
i noe.. i noe it."
i'm on my age of 18
i'm still young to think further.
i still can work for myself :)

just hoping that...
4 more days i can erase 'someone' shadow
that often haunts my life.
my night. my dream.

instead of thinking unprecious feeling
it's better to think about my friends.

tomorrow, i'm going to TA,
to play badminton indoor n tennis table.
woow. that'll be great fun! ^^
mybe tomorrow is the last day i meet them
sobss.. TT nah.. don't worry
coz there's still tomorrow n tomorrow.
i won't be sad! ^______________^
after tired playing,
we will only 'jalan-jalan' in TA
eating. laughing. n taking so many pics.

i love my friends.
n i'm sure i will miss them after monday :,)

owwyaaaa..
forgot to tell u.
last nite me n defin made a call from 10.47 pm - 00. 40 am
thx defin.
u'r one of my bestfriend.
thx for ur farewell song for me ya!lol
u made me laughing too bad...
remember? too sweet! NOT so sweet! hahaha

hao laaa..
too much fool here.
c yaaa. mwackks!
sign out!*********

0 comments: