welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Thursday, July 23, 2009

sleepy thursday*

huwaahh..
sleepy in the class. =.=
bcos this morning i had to come at 8.45
to enroll the first semester. ohh shit!
so i set my alarm at 7.30 yawn*

after 1 hour of enrollment,
i go back to my condo, to take my BS's book
BS stands for Business Statistic.
still the theory.
why don't he just teach us the formula!!
i was damn bored with this subject!
it's from 10.30-11.30

****** at my room*******

dingdungding*
dingdungding******

my msn's calling~
it was cindy! my bestfriend. lol
me n her chat for about 1 hours or more
in the middle of our convo,
fenni joins us too ;)

i talk much that time.
sharing my university life here
my friends.
my experiences.
my lecturer.
etc. :):)

n then finnaly it's almost 3.30
so i gotta go back to my campus
to enter another class.
it's EP's class. Economic Principles.
haizz.. what a damn lesson i got.
the first 1 hour for lecture,
n the next 1 hour for workshop~
nahhh~ my brain is gonna BOOM soon!! >.<

because me n my friends come abit late,
so we sit at the last row.
it is sooooo far..
i almost cannot see what's written at the PP.
furthermore,
i see someone is making a call,
sms-ing, facebook-ing,
they really like to play hide-and-seek with the lecturer. =.=
n someone is taking pictures.
noone can concentrate!!

after the first one hour of lecture,
half of the class choose to end up their study.
they take tomorrow's workshop
me? different! hahaha.
me n my friends sit abit closer to the lecturer,
n continue our workshop. JENGJENGJENG*
good girl huh! :p
but, u noe ma? we also cannot concentrate,
bcos the noisy guys sitting right behind us,
is chit chat ing so bad.
saying : oh, the lecturer explain too fast.
shall we copy her? which i don't noe who is she!
pliss boy.. u'd better not come for studying,
just titip absen la~ rasa2na ingin aq gigit!! grauuk*

17. 30. time is up!
yeahhh.. go back laa..
now i'm writing my blog huh. ^^

mybe about 8 pm,
i'm going down to eat out with my friends.
wanna eat something cheap. xixixi.

soo.. byee guys.. :)
thx for today's reading!
sorry i still can't upload some photos here
i also dunno y oh~

0 comments: