welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Monday, August 3, 2009

student ID card

syubidubiduapp~ paaapppaaamm~
hehehe :p
na me kai xin
bu zhi dao wei shen me o~

jin tian s
hang ke,
MOB (lecture), BL (lecture), & BS (practical)
all is goo
d one :)
but nearer to week 4 n 5,
i'm getting more frustated!
because the assignment is chasing me~ =.=

after class is over,
me n isra, go t
o my room,
then we finish our tommorow's tutorial questions but it's for MOB.
for BL, is UN
DONE!
bcoz i dunno how to do it.

but my friend said,
the answers r already @ page something la.

hahaha
i even don't remember what page :p
mybe after i finis
h my dinner,
i will do it with my friends @ study room.

then, we go to ca
mpus again.
to the AUP center, to collec
t our student id card.
here it is
. . .
(sorry it's blur blur de~)

after collecting card,
we go to library,
to be the library member,
then i look for organizational behaviour book.
i get 2 books for my assignment,
n do u noe how many pages r they??
590 n 667 pages.
alamakkk! o.O

nahh.
now i'm at home ady.
haven't taken a bath yet. :p
still fb-ing n msn-ing
7.30 pm,
going to orange.
to eat~
with silvana, etc.
sooo.
see u guys~ :)

0 comments: