welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I+U= LOVE

if life has been so complicated,
y must we make it more complicated?
that's what i want to state rite now~
for me, this time,
i really want to be alone.
in my mind,
there're only:
1. God
2. study
3. family
4. friends
yes. only 4 of them :):)

1. God
He's my saviour. My Father.
My teacher. My Besfriend.
n so called my BOYFRIEND!
He's the only boyfriend that i have.
bcoz of His faithfulness to me.
He never lies,
and always be patient
although He noes my habits r soooo bad!
i love u baby Jesus! ^^

2. study
this is my biggest task as i was sent by my parents here.
hahahaha.
need put alot of effort on it!
just like yesterday,
i did research for Business Law essay plan for 3 days,
n finally i can finish it without copying my friend's work!
happie ^^ n satisfy!!
but so much thanks again,
to koko cen wi. :):)
he helped me alot during BL essay plan.
he guided me to build my ideas into my task!
he's been a good friend n oso a good brother lo~
wohoooo~ clapping hands*


3.family
papa. mama. koko.
yesterday my family made a call from jakarta
the phone has been passed from papa-mama-koko-
n my aunties. hihihi ^^
they really care me!
thx God i have such a happy family lyk them ^^
i sure i miss them so much everynite.
please take care of them God.
coz they mean everything to me :):)

4. friends!
who else?? hehehehe
my gangstaa. my favorite ppl to rely on~
my lesbian. my ladies. my boys.
i love them all!
my senior h.s frens:
- cindy ( going to china soon )
- defin (otw to singapore rite now ^^)
- michael ( still in indo )
- fenni ( going to singapore tomorrow ^^ )
- getta ( already in US )
- renny a.k.a peqink ( ady start her UPH life )
- stacia & cun ( my sweet couples ^^ )
- etc. i can't tell u all rite??

my university niggha:
- winda
- isra
- fitria
- devi
- margareth
- syerli
- silvana
- koko erick
- tommy
- michael
- devin
- richard
- stefano
- who else yahh?
sorry if forgotten! :p

0 comments: