welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Saturday, August 8, 2009

辛苦故事

3 am in the morning, i just fell asleep.
it's really hard to sleep!
finally, i accompany erick,
because he also still can't sleep.
well, he has to sleep though.
because he will have his basketball competition at 8 am.
so i sing a lullaby song for him lo~ hahaha
2 songs for 5 RM. :p
no laaa.. for free!
after forcing him to go to sleep,
i sign out from YM,
n then text him for a while.

11 am, wake up ^^
hooooaaahhmmm...
nyenyak~nyenyak~ ~.~
i turn on my laptop,
then around 11, erick online too.
then he says that his team is win! ^^
congrats broooo.hihihi

in a deep real sorrow. :((真的很希望他会在我身边。。。

finnaly...
just another cry~
why do these tears fall again?
i won't escape from my reality.
whether i noe it's way more bitter than yesterday.
it really stress me out.
很多男人喜欢我。
但是我怎么会还想他?
他不是好男人。。
不明白我的心里。
在来一次。。。
我应该告诉我自己。
我和他真的没有完美的爱情故事。
就忘了吧。
他。。。。
我相信。。。
他在新加坡也不管理我。
他。。。。。
一定有了他喜欢的女人。
有时候,
我有头头开他的FACEBOOK ACC。
真失望。
他一点儿也没有记得我。
我很无所谓。
我的世界和他的世界,
已经不一样。。。

原来的。。。
我自己的朋友,CHERRY,
她常常WALL他。
真的很好笑噢。。。 :):)


没有力。。。心疼。。。
我要慢慢忘着你。

现在。。。
我喜欢两个男人。
你们觉得怎么样呢?? TT
我。。。非常非常需要爱!!

aight...
this is the end of my story for today.
sorry to my friends,
i don't join u all to go to pyra.
just enjoy ba :):)
i want to take a rest now.
tomorrow,
i am going to church with winda.
probably with michael n ryan too.

n for this night,
me n winda plans to eat @ MEDAN.
hemat hemat lor~


1 comments:

chenghang said...

偷偷not头头^^but nice blog i ever see b4,gambateh!!!