welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Saturday, August 1, 2009

free day~

nah. finnaly i get my refreshment day
hahaha.
i slept at 1 am n wake up at 11 am.
soooo enough ma~ :p

n then at 2, i go down to poolside to eat lunch
dunno what to eat.
finnaly i eat kongpo chicken rice. lol
5.2 rm. with ice lemon tea 1.8,
so i spend 7 rm =.=
so expensiveeeeee!!!!
after eating lunch,
we go to pyramid.
hang out loor~
my friend, margareth buy nokia 5730,
1300rm. :)
se lost her cellphone last week.
so pity of her.
tat's y we accompany her to buy lor~
for dinner, we eat where ya..
hahaha. mr teppanyaki
if im not mistaken! =.=
it's also expensive arr..
12.5 rm.. only for eating chicken katsu!!
haisehh..

okay..
now.. i end up this blog with saying
"i miss u boo!"
ohh..yesterday...
suddenly i have crush with my fb friends.
y it is happen when i arrive here?
it supposed to be when i'm at jakartaaaaa~
huikss..
n he said that he'll enjoy this feeling :)
well. so will I.

nite everyone..
a big bear hug for ya all.
huuuuuggggssssssssss*

0 comments: