welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Tuesday, August 11, 2009

proud of myself

i can't believe that it's been 3 weeks and 1 day for me living in malaysia.
time passed so fast~ :):)
generally, i feel so much fun here.
nothing to be worried about.
no pain. no sorrow. no fear. NOTHING haunts me at all!

n i think my mom n dad has been used to it too.
week 1, week 2, they called me every night.
asking how's my day. can i follow the lecture or not.
how're friends here. and so on.
but what about week 3??
mybe i can count how many times they call me in a week
only with one hand! hahaha

somehow, i miss my jakarta friends too.
it's too pity because last saturday i can not meet a friend of mine,
renny antonious.
because at that time, she went to Genting.
so i won't waste my money to meet her at Genting, will i? :(
eerrm... see u on december baby ;)

this morning i woke up at 8.30
because my first class is at 9.30.
hooahhm... always sleepy~
during MOB tutorial, we discussed about our presentation.
what do i like about presentation is,
i don't want to stay silent in front of my friends.
i prefer talking to standing silently~
i consider that the lecturer will give extra points to me :D
hey, n this morning, all of us had to collect to assignment plan.
some of us were returned back.
i don't know why. but cheers baby jesus,
my assignment plan has been accepted! ^^
for some reasons,
i am grateful that i used to study at SMAK 1 Penabur
which is one of the BEST school in Jakarta ^^
why am i so grateful???
because smak 1 a.k.a smukie has taught me how to be strong in making such assignments
while i was in SMAK 1,
the teachers gave so many homeworks to do,
n the exams are also NOT EASY!
my friends, here, always say " ohh. this is so hard.
i haven't done the assignments plan!
how about the tutorial questions?? man! damn it!"
bla bla bla.
well, u need to give more attention to them guys.
don't just talk shit like that but at the end,
NO RESULT.
in my opinion,
my stress level in my senior high school is higher than in university.
i tell u the truth dear.
smukie is way more difficult than my recent uni. LOL
however, i also want to say thanks to one guy here.
every nite we always chat.
but for learning purposes.
that guy, never told me the exact answers of the tutorial.
he let me to do self-analyse,
why does it happen? what is the main idea of the question?
how to deal with the problems?
until what is the conclusion.
thanks boy~ :):)
u make me more mature.
n i become more dilligent in solving the questions.
NEVER GIVE UP! ^^
with one "JIA YOU" (chinese) which means " SEMANGAT"
so i can smile at him. :)
not only smiling, but also keep my spirit up.

feeling useless i came to BL workshop today.
because we only look the presentation about "time management"
if i know it will be like that, i will continue my sleep!
because while waiting BL workshop at 4.30,
i took a nap for 30 minutes only.
n after arriving at level 4,
i just realised that the class has been changed to level 1.
ohh shit.
luckily, i met some guys who also went to the wrong class.
the one who talked to me . . .
he's kinda handsome. oh. oh. oh. :p
now i recognize that he is in the same BL tutorial with me this morning too!
no mannn..
i think it's just my first impression to him. ROFL.

now, the time shows 7 pm.
i have to take a bath soon.
7.30, i have an important appointment with my boys n girls.
what kinda appointment is that??!
DINNER lo~
in m'sia, i only eat twice a day. :p
good ma?? hahaha
i like that. kinda diet. but no!
i'm not in a diet proccess.
just because i wake up at around 9,
n being hurry to come in class on time.
^^
so, goodbye for now.
it's been quiet long blog i write today.
yep.yep.
last quote:
"Everytime you smile at someone,
it is an action of love,
a gift to that person,
a beautiful thing. "
[Mother Teresa]
so, from me,
smile to everyone around u!
give a warm acquaintanceship to ur family,
ur friends, ur boyfriend, girlfriend, neighbour,
or even stranger! hahaha
but BE AWARE mah~
watch out! :p

mwahhh~


0 comments: