welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I.AM.SPEECHLESS.

i am wonder y today i feel so "empty"?
no mood for sad yet happy.
even if i am smiling to my friends this whole day,
for sure it's a FAKE one. huikss :(

i wake up at 9.45 am,
then quickly take a bath~
10.20 am, go down to lobby,
waiting for my other gals.
come a bit late for BL's lecture.
it's okay lo~ :) (fake smile again~)

after 1 hour class,
we eat at orange.
n so.. u already noe whad's my food~
MIX RICE~ only for 3RM. hehehe
bingung bgt lo!
pingin cpt2 december,
eat mom's BEST food~
mama.
i miss ur a life time love~
want to sleep beside u again~
miss ur hugs n kisses~ huwaahh...

then 12.30 back to condo.
rest for a while*****
13.30, have another lecture.
MOB. n again, we come late!
hahaha (fake laugh*)
it goes for 1 hour.

before BS workshop 1 hour later,
me n my friends decide to do MOB online tests @ CLC
devin ady has the answers.
so we just enter the answers lo~
n TADAAAAA~ (my BL lecturers' lovely word*)
15/15, 15/15.

n then 3.30-4.30 workshop.
i think i am lucky bcoz i don't bring the text book
bcoz we only study for 30min, n the rest?
mr. tee tell us the ghost story.
but i don't really understand bout it! hahahaha
so, gag jd takut deehhh~ xD

now i don't noe whad i'm goin' to do~
perhaps only do my tutor's homework~
done le.done le.
i am speechless~

0 comments: