welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Sunday, August 2, 2009

i.can't.sleep!

miss mui papa. n ebii angel ;)
@ dad: get well soon dad. i love u so much

miss the moment when we take uncountable pictaz. hehehe narsis time is always #1! ^^

10.40 pm
so i start this
blog again.
pheww
~
feel bored.
24 hours stay
at my room~
hihih
i.
researching 4
assignments.



need lots of effort to finish it~
eeii.. i am sooooo
kesal ma~
just now...
my earphone is broken!
aaaarrgh
hh..
i forget tat i'm still
using my earphone
then i stand up,
want to arrange my bookshelf at first.
n...daass
hhhh...*
my earphone..@@
i hv to say goodbye~ TT


( the result of breaking my earphone =.= )
see? rapii ma??

next week lo..buy again.
ud kyk org kay
a ajah g.
beli2 brg
terus. :(



my today's breakfast+lunch+dinner~
only eat 1 slice of wholegrain bread with peanut jam~
n a glass of choco milk~ hahaha


(muka suntuk =.= )
this one, global warming effect! hahaha


my everything!!
all keys go to heaven.
1. open the main door
2. open padlock
3. open room door
4. open wardrobe
if it's lost??
BACK TO HOMETOWN LOO~
TT
gag laa...
just can't forgive myself~ :):)

0 comments: