welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Monday, August 24, 2009

happy bdae mom ^^

22nd of august,
my mom is having her birthday.
another one year given by God.
thx Jesus ^^
this year my mom is 46 y.o
at 1 am malaysia time,
i call my mom,
n she still hasn't sleep yet. ^^
she said that she just want go to sleep :):)
n she really happie bcoz i still remember her bdae.
n call me at 00.00 indo time.
i love u mom....

me n my brother,
also give her a birthday cake.
before i come to malaysia,
i give Rp. 100.000,00 to my brother,
n tell him to buy cake for mom's bdae.
but he must add the rest of money lo~
hahaha.
bcoz my bro is at jakarta,
n my parents r at lampung,
so my bro ask for help with mr. affandi.
my dad's worker.
to buy the bdae cake..
n at 12 o'clock mr. affandi brings the cake to my house. ^^
after receiving the cake,
my mom text me n my bro,
saying thx, n she becomes so terharu~ hehehe

i will always love my mom,
until the end of my life.
she's the precious gift that God has given to me.
she's the queen of my heart ^^


0 comments: