welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Thursday, August 6, 2009

love my hot boys~

thursday, 6th of august 2009, 8 am.
why do i always get shocked when i am awake?
my heart beat faster than usual~
is something happen to my health?
i hope it's not a disease! --'

Jacqueline found out their HOTTEST friends using Hot Bot.

HotBot predicted that these people are most likely to be your HOTTEST FRIENDS with Jacqueline:

#1. Cen Wi - HotBot's Best Prediction
#2. Devin Alfredo - 50% chance to be your HOTTEST friend
#3. Michael Brian - 70-85% chance to be your HOTTEST friend
#4. Gulraj Singh - 85-95% likely to be your HOTTEST friend
#5. Richard Ardi Putra - 85-95% likely to be your HOTTEST friend/

love this one! hahaha
get koko cen wi~ :p
during EP's class for 2 hours,
i even couldn't understand about the lesson~
wahh. cen wi a.k.a erick tells me to listen what ms. jennifer say well.
i listen ma~ but... always from left ear n out from right ear.
wakakaka.
he said i am pin tua. it means: lazy~ xD

just now, i back from poolside.
eat dinner with my friends. :)
after this, i want to listen to music lor~

but wait,
i am so damn angry with someone.
a guy!
dowan to tell u who is he!
huff~

today's money spend: RM 10 only~
fufufufu~ irit?? :p

0 comments: