welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Wednesday, August 5, 2009

rihanna's day

haloooww~
everybody~ hehehe
this morning's weather was not so good.
it's raining abit hard.
n i didn't bring my umbrella~ ella~ ella~ ee...ee...ee..
hahahaha.
( rihanna's day! --' )
but it's okeee~

the most stupid thing is:
11.30am - 12.30pm : lunch
12.30 - 1 pm: wait for shuttle bus
1. 05 pm: arrive at condo
then..
1. 20 pm: back to campus.
bcoz there's still another lecture~
silly ma~
15 minutes stay at bedroom.
nothing to do~ wakakakka


now i just ate my dinner.
'tumben2an nie jm stgh 8 uda dinner!'
lol.
after this,
want to do EP's tutorial questions.
many things to do! huff~

my mood today:
- no mood. :(
i miss miaw so much.


0 comments: