welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Thursday, August 13, 2009

the saddest day of the month!

hey..
why can't i write wall to my friends @ facebook???
something's wrong with my fb?
or my LAN cable?
but i've checked it!! TT

so saaaaaaaaaaaddddddddd..
boooorreeeeeeeeedddddddddd :(:(

i really apologize to:
Lloyd: sorry can't reply ur wall.
i got online! TT
moreover, my msn is really stupiak~
but i do have YM n skype.
those 2 application never get into trouble!

n the same apologize goes to:
-winson bro
-andre son
soooo sooorryyyyy~
i am good here.
u just view my photos la~
so happy maaa ^^

n also for the others,
- jyoti (ming2)
- vemmy
- mira (bali girl)
- len teacher :):)

hope that tomorrow it's already fixed!
wuwuwuwuwu~

n this kind of sorrow,
also come to my friend, tommy.
he lost his laptop at campus.
ISO, for exactly~
pls God, help tommy.
he lost his laptop, pendrive, n also his textbooks!
tonight, i am praying to You, Lord.
tomorrow, the bad 'sniper' will be caught!!
we won't punish him/her,
coz i noe only You can punish him/her.
n i believe, that You also will forgive that man ^^
at least, pls make Tommy more patient.
he looks so desperate this evening u noe~
he skipped 2 classes to look for his laptop
but the result is nothing.
ohh man. i become really saaaadddddd :(:(
tommy... don't be sad yaaa...
huiiiikkss....
tomorrow will be a better day!
believe me!
we're all ur friends.
n we will help u too~ :):)
coz that's what friends are for~
mwahh~

0 comments: