welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Friday, August 14, 2009

satisfying~

so legaaaaa lo~ ^^
i've done my first BS test well.
hope gets full marks. yeeyy~

deg.deg.deg.....
got another boy friend here.
but pls don't misunderstand.
NOT BOYFRIEND~
his name is Lloyd.
he's a good guy i think.
but i think it's too fast if we become bf n gf.
=.=

while in indo,
i also miss someone~
MY MIAW!!!
Felix Lim :(
but i noe he still don't believe me~
he afraid we can't do this kind of LDR :)

after BS test,
we acc tommy to go to the security center again
to meet the manager.
but the result is still the same.
he can't see the CCTV.
so how can they noe which one is tommy's laptop de~
haizzz...
i become so mad~
the manager says tommy has to meet the director on tue
to ask permission to see the CCTV.
uuuggghhH~ f*ck guy ma!!

however,,
we dowan to be such angry lyk tat anymore,
that's y we go to asia cafe at 7.30 pm.
we eat alot there.
me, sherly, devi, n winda eat kangkung balacan,
cumi goreng tepung, ayam masak mushroom, and 1 set of xiao long bao~
hehehe.
so maruukkk u noe~
the total is only RM 50++
oya, there, for the 2nd times,
we met erick gege ^^
what a coincidence!
but i happy loooo~ hihihi

9 pm we already arrive in front of sun-u residence
but...i don't noe who is the provocator,
when we see the shuttle bus in front of our eyes,
then we fast go inside the bus!
then go to pyramid again~hahahaa
so stupid n silly for me...
but it's okaayy.. :):)
it's weekend le~ ^^
crazy us...10 crazy friends. fufufufu~

now it's ady 11 pm.
i back home~
actually, around 10 pm,
my friend, victor jyoti (ming2),
call me to go to KL with him, her bro, n her bro's gf.
i really want to goooo~
but how about my friends??
i cannot leave them just lyk tat huh.
really shocking me,
when victor's brother call me after that,
he ask me wan to join or not.
i really paisehh deh~ TT
sorry kokoooooooo....
cannot go together now :(:(
i want to, but.... huwaahhh.... :(:(

hao la hao la.
so tired.
let me show u these photos.
today's total photos: 84~
not bad~ LOL

for tommy:
CHEER UP TOM ^^
U HAPPY ADY RITE??
TODAY WE TREAT U VERY GOOD O~
;P

(i'll show u the photos at the next blog~^^)

0 comments: