welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Friday, August 7, 2009

07.08.09 ^^

yawn*
feel so sleepy~
i only have 2 classes today. :D
10.30 am (BS) & 2.30 pm (MOB)
between those times, i go to sleep~ xixixi...
this afternoon, me n my f
riends eat @ WHITE.
actually it's chicken rice.

but me n winda really want
to eat roast pork too.
sooo.
.

erick, the one n only who can speak cantonese,
order it for us ;P thx koko~ :D
hey, ganbatte kudasaii!

tomorrow he is compete in a b
asketball competition.
@ WHITE, he shows me his scratch on his leg.

s
o kasian ma~
God, c
ure his leg pls.
so that he can win in the competition! ^^

after class at
3.30,
we go back to
condo,
to put our books,
n before we go to pyramid,
we collect the sun-u
residence card.
w
ohooo~ get another card.. ~.~
here it is ^^


oyaa,, the woman who works in the information office,
is very friendly~
n be kind to me :D
ms. ire
ne tang.
i love u ms. irene ^^

we take shuttle bus from our condo to pyra.
uughh! feel so hot!

because the bus is really full~
gosh
~
when we arrive there,

we go fast to the cinema,
to buy G.I. Joe ti
ckets.
at first, we are 12.
but when me, fitria, n raj
go to buy ice cream,
my friend, victor j
yoti texts me.
he n ryan want to join too :D
yuhuuu~
^^daily fresh :) delicious~^^ice cream for free. thx raj ^^

welcome to malaysia ryan!
ryan salim is my junior high school's friend. same like jyoti.

so, t
he members become larger o~ 14! hahaha
so sad, i forget to take pic
ta with jyoti n ryan.
next time ba~
our condo is juzt front to front~ :p
G.I. JOE! a-must-watch-film!
the action is soooo cool~

the duration is about 2 hours.

oowhh yah
h..
before we watch G.I Joe,
we eat nasi l
emak~ hehehe.
i forget the name of the restaurant liao~
winda-me-isra-fitria 6.5 rm for nasi lemak. n 2 rm for tea O ice.
9 rm for G.I.Joe.
3.2 rm for chicken rice.

+ i go to jusco,
to buy bath clothes, 35.5 rm. -.-
n for stocking, 20.2 rm.

aaaaaaaaaa........
boros bangeeetttttttt TT

ok dehh~
i think i need to end this blog
coz it's 12.04 a
m already
the day
has changed to saturday~ hahaha.

o
verall,
i love 07.08.09 ^^
this day will never happen twice in my life!
mwahhh
~

0 comments: