welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Tuesday, September 22, 2009

togetherness~

lil' miss renz ;)
ms. renz.
look! we're compact! ^^
lyk mother lyk daughter~
PEACE!
twin ^^
i love u mom~ ^^
hello brotha!
she's my mom! :)
another me =.=

who: me. mom. bro
where: times square - crispy creme
when: 21.09.09, 3-3.30pm
what: shopping time
why: because my mom is here! walking ATM machine :p

things i got from my last shopping:
a pair of sandals, n hello kitty ransel~ hahaha
+ some socks. :):)
at 4.30, arrive at sun-inn.
sleep for about 1-2 hours while waiting for baby coming~
hoahhm... o.O
then, we go to ascaf together.
n we eat crab, mantau, cumi, fish ball, takoyaki, sate ayam.
TOP MARKOTOP.
stomach like a baloon ady~ xixixi.

n b4 back to sun inn,
mom n i take some pics around pyramid~ :):)
can't wait to ask my bro for uploading the pics!hohoho

i LOVE my FAMILY
i LOVE my BOYFRIEND
thx GOD for the beautiful LIFE U give to me ;)
i LOVE You the most! ^^

0 comments: