welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Thursday, September 17, 2009

enjoying life*




what a busy day!
from 9.30 am - 10 pm,
no rest!
9.30 got EP tut
class.
10.30 went to medan to meet my mom n bro
then go back to condo to
take my book,
11.30 bs lect class.
12.30 lunch.
13.30 bs tut class.
then go home at 14.30
rest for 30 min.
15.00 made bl
assignment
17.30 my brain became so
hot.hahaha
18.00 my mom n bro came to my condo to bring my clothes etc
18.30 wait for shuttle bus, but didn't come
so 19.00 using taxi, go to pyramid
(eat at KING i,yummmyyy~ :p finnaly can eat delicious food! LOL
then kangen2an sm mom n koko ^^)
21.30 wait for shuttle bus
22.00 arrive home!

but something is left!
i MISS dudud so much!!
today only met him for 2 hours. huhuhu
but it does not matter ma.
coz we're chatting at YM now.
n if i miss him,
i can simply go down,
n meet him! hahaha
huuuggss* huuuggss**
2 days more dud! ^^

i LOVE my life now :)

0 comments: