welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Sunday, September 20, 2009

20.09.2009

20.09.2009 ^^
thanks God for this beautiful day!
sometimes i still can't believe with the reality~
the existence of love between me n erick~
from the first time we know each other,
i think that we may not be more than friends,
but now he's my boyfriend! :)
"Jesus, i swear that i love him for sure."
n i won't play with my love this time.
i have been through so much heartache during my lifetime
so much pain n tears. n u all guys, don't know how hurt it is.
that's why, from today now on,
i hope that there will be no such heart-attack again :P
i will survive with my love.
he's gonna be my last guy.
thank you for your love, dud.
u have proved me that u love me.
just like what u did yesterday.
when we didn't meet up whole day long.
u make these signs below, written: miss u.
once again, thank you babe!

last night, after spending weekend with my mom n bro at genting,
we went to pyramid to have dinner.
n at the time i wanted to wait for shuttle bus,
erick came to pyramid, to buy his daily needs with his housemates.
he chose to accompany me to go back home, n didn't shop!
fufufu~
wo ai ni dud!!!! ><

i own him, guys.
don't try to steal him from me!
or i'll kick ur fuckin dumb ass off~ LOL
wanna try it?? :p

0 comments: