welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Tuesday, September 15, 2009

waiting for mom&bro ^^

finally the time is coming. ^^
my mom n bro is arriving at KL tomorrow nite.

yippiieee ^^
i miss them super much..

but my dad can't come,

coz still busy with his work,

next month i think :P

sadly, the BL assignment must be done on next wednesday. :(
so, i need to skip all the class tom,
from morning till afternoon,
to finish it all. pheww =.=
so, i gotta be on fire tomolo~
ganbatte lin!!
u can do it!! for ur mom n ur bro! ^^

another sadness is,
i become seldom meet dud. 555
but he told me he wannna acc me to go to sun-inn at afternoon,

to check in the room for my family. ^^
so tat i won't be lonely ma~
love u dud.

allrite,
i oso can't wait to make surprise for syerli
hahaha. around 6.30pm we, vu bersatu members,
want to give her such unforgettable experiences,
wait for it syer! LOL
11.30 or 12.30, give her the cake first.
but the cake is not for free, baby!!!!
u must pay for it! xD

out from here now.
need to prepare myself for tomolo~
hope tomolo will be my best day! ^^


pic of the day*
tagged 20 min ago by tommy~ gyahaha.
shy shy de ><


0 comments: