welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Friday, September 11, 2009

blogging late at nite*

OMG!
dis morning i wake up so late ar.
9.50 am.
n my first lecture starts
at 10.30am
n u noe wa
d?
i take so long time to take a bat
h in the morning
about 20-25 min ac
tually.
but now, i only can spend my 1
0-15 min to showering
n at 10.15 i go down to lobby to meet winda
first time i think all of my friends ha
ve been waiting for me
in fact, only win
da's there. hahaha
(tw gtuhh g mac sempet keri
ngin rambut la yaa --')

first lecture, BS. ^^
bo kang co. study the same thing lyk wa
d mr. tee teach us yesterday.
n 5 min b4 the class is over, mr. tee tel
l us the ghost story again
n play the ghost vid
eo for us. :p
not scary at al
l.
lo
l

n after tat, me, mike, devi, tommy, winda, syerli, n bibi have lunch together
again. n again. mix
rice...

oh hey, almost forget,
today my best boy-frien
d text me.
defin! ^^

he's fine in sg. n praise God, he also still go to church every week.
that's what i like about
my friend. ^^
take care fin
! ^^

after having lunc
h,
i go to discussion room to do the mob tutor Qs.
it's only 1 hour, bcoz after tat, xue yi has another tutor class
so, me, mike, n devi r
ead kaskus.
hahaha. u noe wad we read
?? some notty readings.
mike teach us bad t
hings.. lol.

5 min b4 our workshop class,
erick dud come to lib
rary oso. :)
n then we go to class together.
during worksho
p,
tea o ice only xplain us about o
ur assignment 3.
interviewing manag
er! ^^
then the other 1
hour,
madam chong class,
she teach us how to do the
interview.
hahaha.

but i only chat with erick n winda throughout the time.
without listening the xpla
nation. :P

n then, 5.30,
we watch 'snow dog' at AVI room
me, dud (erick), winda, mike, t
ommy, devi, n richard.
the room is damn cold...
luckily i bring my
jacket,
unluckily, i wear shorts. =.=
feel so happie i can si
t next to dud,
n warm my body a
bit. ^^

next activit
y!
7.30, eat dinner @ medan..
spend 4.5rm only. ok laaa :)
so full..... haha
haha

after tat, going home. :(:(
sediiihhh... h
ahaha
KENAPA YAAAAA
????

now, i only chat with mike, fb-ing, n blogging.
coz dud go to cinema with his
housemate!
huwaahh.. :'( sabar
ma~
while waiting for him,
i listen to music~
but he tell me to sle
ep first,
bcoz tom we go block t
eaching at 9am.
so early!!!! TT
okok. mybe if he hasn't come bac
k,n i've been so sleepy,
i go rest first. :)
nite dud
.

anyway,
i upload some
photos.
we take it yesterday a
ctually
but i just free to up
load now.
enjoy! :D

0 comments: