welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Sunday, October 11, 2009

new blog (11.10.2009)


whooaa!
it's been a long time since i didn't write any blog here~ hehehe

so sorry guys.
i dunno what's happening with my firefox.
somehow i kinda lazy to use internet explorer~ o.O
(pic of me n biee)

it's sun morning!
11st of oct 2009, 8.07am.
5 min more i gotta go to church! ^^
praying for my final exams,
3 weeks ahead~
i'm a bit worried bout it,
but with GOD, i believe i can easily do it~
another reason for me,
to believe in myself is: my baby cen wi.
he always supports me all the way i do.
thx biiee~ ;)
love ya supermuch.
okaay. i gtg now~
write blog later~
tha.tha. ^^

0 comments: