welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Friday, September 4, 2009

holiday! ^^

guys.. guys..
sorry... really sorry.
i just can sign in t
o my blog now.
pheww~

i miss my blog. super much. :(:(

this week is my mid-sem-break.
wohoooo ^^

happy happy yeeyy yeeyy ^^
on sat, me n my mates went to
mid valley n the gardens.
on sun, went to pyramid!
on mon,shopping @ sung
ai wang n pavilion.
i bought so many things there.
n captured every precious mo
ments of us!
sorry can't tell u the w
hole story,
coz now i'm busy with m
y MOB essay stuff.
oh damn :
(

yesteday, i felt very sad.
because a frien
d of mine,
new friend from fb,
sending me a
text,
expressing his upset
feeling to me
well, i don't like the way he make opinions about me.
he felt upset because i can't
meet him on this sun.
actually i dowan to meet
him personnaly.
coz we r not really close at all!

i don't mean to be arrogant or cold.
here's his me
ssage:

"guess what, probably it'll be better to call off the m
eet up on sun cuz i'm not really keen in catching up with someone who's juz not real 2 themselves n enjoy playing "fishing" with others. ya a sweet person i suppose but not my cup of tea, cuz i enjoy a company of honest n "down to earth" people..
was really nice knowing u, hopefully next time arou
nd we'll noe each other better yea! (^.-) take care n good rest."

see?? if u were me, how could u react of this message?
how is ur feeling?? feel sad izzit?
luckily, i have so many friends
who want to accompany me,
n give me so many goo
d advices. :)
especially koko babii
i.. erick! ^^
thx wi! ^^

but tat time, i made mistake,
when he wanted to give advices s
o i won't feel sad anymore,
n me?? myb bcoz i was so ba
d mood at time time,
i ignore his words, n telling him not to say any words again.
so he became no mood at all. :(:(

hikss... sorry kokoooo~
it's pretty hard to get h
is mood back.
finnaly i made an apologiz
e letter to him,
n i put it to my faceboo
k, n tag him!
like this! hehehe


n today.
i wake up at 12.30pm.
n then had lunch with my mates at 2pm.
after that, we went t
o library,
to search for mob journal. hahaha
i found 8 journ
als ady. ;D
at 5pm, we booked a
vi room,
to watch 'gone in 60 seconds'
err.. i'm not sure either I
N or FOR 60 seconds.
hehehe. whatev
er la~
but 1 thing i rem
ember is,
the film is telling us how to steal cars! LOL
nice one ^
^
however i was freezing inside avi room.
so cold.. next time i will bri
ng my jacket!! huff~

okay.
here's my sat holiday pic
s~
hope u enjoy
it! ^^
location: mid valley n the gardens.

@ mid valley's food courtCW: fitria,me,winda,devi,mike,richard,raj.The Gardens. ^^ i love this place!sexy back!funny dolls. i don't noe the name of this character.
but i am interested on them!hahahai oso like this pic. ^^
next target, photo hunting @ bookstore! wakkkaweii. y do i look so short!! TT

0 comments: