welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Tuesday, September 8, 2009

S.P.I.N.N.I.N.G.H.E.A.D

goshhh. today was soooo terrible!!
from morning till night!
in the morning,
i woke up at 8.30,
coz i got MOB tutorial class at 9.30
when i went down to lobby to meet isra n michael,
suddenly i realised i didn't bring my assignment 2a paper!
then i am rushing the time, going to my room again,
n looking for my paper. HOWEVER........... =.=
what a 'GOOD' time for me,
my paper is at winda's room.
i called her for so many times ady,
but she didn't answer my phone. :(
hikss.. so sad!
so i made my own choice,
i told mike tat i skip the class,
n he submitted my assignment 2b paper first
if 'tea o ice' didn't want to receive it,
it's ok. tat's my own fault lo~ :(:(
so stress out..
luckily, mike said tat tea o ice still gave me time till 2.30 pm
whoooaa... @@
thx miss! no penalty huh??
then at 12.30 after EP lecture class,
me, accompanied by isra, devi, n mike,
went to library to edit my mob,
coz there's still some mistakes.
after tat, i print n submit it to audi 4. ^^

*****************

i think i feel so much better at tat time.
n in addition, when my BL assignm
ent plan result's out,
i got 3.5 out of 5.

that's pretty good huh? ;)
thx God. ^^

but but but..
after class, we went to LV, with silvana,
to look the house that we're going to rent.
but i don't think tat i like it!
errmm.. dunno y..
from the price itself. it's quie
t expensive.
n for the room, it's not big e
nough! o.O
so, not worth at all~
suddenly when we went d
own using elevator,
my head is spinning~
n i felt lyk wanna vomit~
aarrghh..
so i'd better not eat dinner.
while the others eat dinner, i just see
they eat. hahaha.
sooo.. today, i only eat once!
nice! =.=
before back to condo,

erick told me to eat some brea
ds in my bedroom.
n go fast to sleep. :):)
thx dud :)

hey, i just can upload my yesterday's crazy pic at campus hehehe.
there're me, erick, isra, tommy, devi, n raj. :)
take a look ^^




0 comments: