welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Sunday, September 20, 2009

my first date~

yesterday, me, mom, bro, went to genting.
sorry i just can upload now.
abit lazy ar~ hehehe
me n bro wore the same t-shirt!
baby m
ilo!
yihhaa~

that's what we called SIBLINGS~ ^^
tonight is my first date with my baby, erick. ^^
n what a coincidence,
when i go down to lobby to meet baby,

suddenly my VU bersatu frie
nds r there too.
oh my Jesus..

speechless mode: on.
they seduce us all the time.
hahaha

but never mind, friends huh! :):)

after that, me n baby go to pyramid by taxi,
to buy G force ticket.
1st date, watch movie. hehehe

then we go to sun inn,
to meet my mom n bro.
i am happy because my baby's known my family.
my dad's left!
next month yahh dud ^^
at sun inn,
we watch tv for a while,
alvin n the chipmunk! hahaha
so funny~

baby said he wanted to adopt hamster lyk alvin n frens. o.O
as if they are exist in this world!
next, we go to asia c
afe.

(my bro.. glukk. glukk. glukk. ahhh~ :p)my pretty mom ;)

becoz we're not hungry yet,
so we order dimsum+apple juice.
eat n drink together... ^^(taken by: baby)
(me n baby ^^)

chit chat for about 1 hours,
then go back to pyramid.
(mom in front of pyra)

it's movie time ^^
9.20pm-11.30pm.
got some pic of us inside the movie theater.
hahaha.
so narsis ar~ :Plook at these! ahahaha

at the end of my story,
we go back to condo.
b4 he walk to LV,
n me to sun-u,
he gives me one sweetest kiss~
thx baby! cuupps*
TI AMO

0 comments: