welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Saturday, September 12, 2009

wif dud ^^














after 2 hours of block teaching,
i go to pyramid with my mates. :)
so muchh funnnn...
especially when we take shuttle bus,
today's shuttle bus is way more comfortable than the usual bus.
hahaha.
so we sit inside there two times,
we 'keliling2' sunway 2x lo~ hehehe
crazyyyy o.O
n also on our way home,
another 2 rounds. :P
so total is 4x. yuhuuu~
norakkk mode: on ^^

n today's pics,
most of the pics r me n erick. ^^

dinner time,
all VU bersatu members gather at sun-u lobby to eat together
we are happy family ^^
tommy cook omellet with sausages inside,
he also boils sausages for us,
each get 2 :p
then 1 fishball for each again,
also additional abon by devi n syerli,
keripik kentang by winda,
n saos sambal by fitria.
whooaaa. TOP MARKOTOP! ^^
after dinner,
richard, our VU bersatu president,
play guitar,
n we all sing along so many kinds of songs. ^^
next time lagi yuukk guysss ;);)

hao lahh..
not in the mood for blog-ing nie..
sorry yahh guys.. :(
papaiii ^^

0 comments: