welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Friday, June 19, 2009

my high school has done~

hip hip horaay!
finnaly i've done my high school at last.
3 years has passed. happy, sad, and proud.
these three kind of feelings are mix up.
n it is a time for me to become a university student.
i know it is not easy to enter my new life.
i know it is not easy to be apart with my schoolmates.
i know it is not easy to adapt with my new friends.


*************friends*************

( me with my beloved parents.
this is a present for you dad, mom.. )



for friends in my high school,
i would like to say thank you,
for all you've done to me.

for being the greatest friends
n the greatest family
in 3 years period.
you guys are the most heavenly brothers n sisters up till now.
being apart with you, seems to be the hardest time for me.

to all the memories, that we have shared together,
all is unforgettable.
talking about silly jokes, laughing at someone's else,
sleeping in the class, s
kip-ing from class,
ktv times, having 4 days of adventurous holiday at Bali,
going out for eating, and the others.
oh i really miss these moments.
the sweetest kiss for u, cups <3>


i love you my friends!
i really love you. n yes i do.

now we must climb our separate mountain,
to reach the peak of success.
as the time goes by,
i believe that we all will become successful person in future.
just promise me one thing,

you guys won't change!
coz i love just the way we are.

as the same person.
don't be someone else that we don't know.

and i will be grateful that i can see your bright future.
graduation is not and end,
on the other hand, it is a new start,
new beginning for being a real human.

shape your mind, open your heart,
trust in God's path, and keep this friendship inside us.
i am sure, that we can walk on our life together,
coz life's still go on.



friends in high school are forever young~
i miss you my friends.
someday we will meet again.
athough in a different time,
different place, or maybe
different situation. ^^

click their name to see my superfriends! :):)



0 comments: