welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Sunday, June 21, 2009

i miss my bro too :p

whooa..
today i was so lonely at home.
my fat bro n my auntie went to china lo~
now they might be on a plane~
11 am, i was on my bro's car to Puri Mall.
the traffic is like hell!
i need to take 1 hour to get there.
whereas, it's so near to my house!


my auntie wanted to buy some bread as a meal on the plane,
n bought 1 pair of sandals.
but, wait. . . i bought it first! lol.
the first time i saw the pinky high heels,
i asked my feet number n then payed for it! yeahh ^^
my mom became speechless at that time*

after that, before i went home,
i promised myself that i would buy my cupcake-at-the-first-sight!
because the topping was really cute!
with love sign! hahaha.
i only bought it because the cupcake is cute.
not because i really want to eat it! :p

look at this cupcake! cute huh?
it's still in my refrigerator! :p

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

n then i went home.


this is the result of waiting at my home.
my bro did not want to take a bath
while the time is nearly 6 pm.
n we had to go to airport!
ohh. c'mon bro! =.=

well..
what kind of expression is that?!
hahahaha.
i was soooo crazy~

at 6 pm me n mom took them to the airport,
my cousin also went along with us~ :):)
n then we go home.
whooa. goodbye my brother.
it takes a long time for u staying there lor~
2 weeks! hahaha
hope u enjoy ur trip!
n don't forget ur cutie sis' order! :p
mwah!

0 comments: