welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Friday, June 19, 2009

introduction of my besties :):)

feel bored today.
let me introduce me n my besties.
okay?
;P

1. JACQUELINE FLORENCIA IRENA
likes taking picta so much. *.*
pink n white lover!
2. RENNY ANTONIOUS
she loves eating so much!

but she is my baby darlingss :P

3. DEFIN KUSUMA
a good friend of mine. :)

he likes black n white!
4. FENNIWATY
a smart girl
she is going to continue her study in Singapore

5. PRISCILLA CINDY
we are being friends since we're in kindergarten!
she is going to China to continue her study. sob
z.. :(6. MICHAEL
he really loves his girlfriend :)
goodluck to your PRASMUL life, qim!don't be mellow anymore!7. STACIA SABRINA
she has an angel voice
beside her, is her boyfriend, William.
8. MARGARETTA ADRIENNE
she loves sport! especially basketball~
n she is going to continue her study in USA.

0 comments: