welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Wednesday, June 24, 2009

happy sya-la-la!

wo dao le nan bang!!!
hehehe.
hen kai xin~
hen kai xin~ x)

dan qi shi wo you dianr hen bu
shu fu de gan jue~
wo wang le dai wo camera de charger!
zhen yu ben! sha gua~ haizz =.=

last nite my bro told me some of his experiences in china

Leonard Excite Pake 3 gw coy jd bs oL,hahahaha...

Tiap sore tmnin cucunya ku2 amin main.Yesterday at 6:14pm

Leonard Excite Main bola..coy gw ptg rmbt lho di sini,hahahaha...

Murah meriah cuma 18.Yesterday at 6:24pm

Leonard Excite Lg di hum ku2 amin nich,msh kcil bgt,TK kyknya deh,org msh bo

cah,hahaha...

Gw di sini ama ku2 afung uda kyk babu tw,di suruh ftoin dy lah,

pdhl kmrn dy mw bli kamera tp malah gx jd,

ujung2nya gw,huhuhu... Yesterday at 6:37pm

nah.. those were some of them.
well, in c
onclusion,
he's in a great condition there.
wakakakaka...

ohh maann~
suddenly,
when i saw my friends photos when they're in singapore

i oso want t
o go t here !

the merlion - singapore :)

hopefully i can
go there too~
just t
o trav e l around~
for s
pending my la st 20 days holiday.
because on 15th of july
my university life is going to start. :(
well, sunway. here i come~

pic of sunway lagoon hotel, the nearest hotel from my uni.

i'm gonna miss my dad n mom, really.
n my bro too, sometimes. hahaha
also my friends at jakarta n lampung,
but they soon will move to jakarta!

i hope i can enjoy my holiday at lampung~ ><

0 comments: