welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Sunday, June 21, 2009

busy day~

wow. wow.wow.
today my bro ady arrived at beijing
n then from
there,
he n my auntie was picked up
by my relatives to tianjin!
because my aun
tie lives at tianjin
not far from bei
jing i think. :)
bcause we still can g
o there by car! lol
my bro was so
happy lo~
he said the food were all so delicious
yess. maybe the first day
my auntie's family ga
ve delicious food to eat.
but tomorrow no f
ood liao~ wakakakak.
peace bro!
ughh. don't be fatty oh!
or i'll take u to the fitne
ss center everyday!
graau
kk*


hmm.
today's a
ctivity:
8 am: wake up. theref
ore i was sooo sleepy
because last nite i couldn
't have nice sleep!
dun
no y!
8.30 am: go t
o church~
11.30 am: go eat breakf
ast at kembangan.
"mie afa" is bangk
a lamien~ hehehe
hmm. yummy~ eer.. bcoz my mom is oso from bangka island
so she likes it superb!
12.30 pm: go to CL alias
citraland bang~~ hahaha
well. it's so crowd
ed! n noisy
because at the center of it,
there's any show~ singing~ syalalala~
whatever
~ =.=
why did i go to CL?
well, actually i want to
go to ciputra hotel
bcoz i got an invitation for pre-departure of student who is going to malay
sia~
but it stil
l at 2 pm.
so me n my mom 'cuci mata' first at CL.
n luckily my mom boug
ht me 2 pairs of jeans.
purple one n brown one~ <3>
BODY SHOP SALE.
we directly became 'kalap' lu~
ROFLMAO.
my mom chose so many kinds of body shop's thing~
hehehe. n i 'ikut2a
n' bought face powder!
* * * * * *
*
ting...tooonng.
... :D
2 pm! we haste to 6th floor of ciputra hotel
to attend the invitation~
woghh~ kinda boring situation,
but it's imp
ortant! hehehe
at the
end of the sesion,
they gave us a
present.

it's thermos! LMAO
i don't like it either,
bcoz it's n
ot PINK! :P:P

okaaaayy la~
doneee!
tired now..
wanna have some
rest first.
here're some of my photo of the day!
enj
oy!

act silly
lalala so happy~~
after back from busy day. so messy o.O
open the headband!!!

2 comments:

Juliawan said...

hohohoho nice story about your profile how about your journey too :)

renz's life said...

thx ^^