welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Thursday, June 25, 2009

kawaii~

arrghh. uda tgl 25 ajah nie.
day by day has passe
d faster than i expect.
yesterday i di
dn't write my blog,
because i was a bit lazy :p

at 2.30 pm: i had my hair dyed~
i'm not sure
with the colour,
whether it is brown or orange
or wha
t. hahaha
just take a loo
k at my picta!klo indoor sih gag terlalu keliatan yaaa :Dhow's it?

err...
today i want to go to see my mandarin teacher
lao shi, ni yi ding hen xiang wo ba!
jiu deng wo lai~
jin tian wo, qing ming, he ban zhang,
yao qu kan ni! :)
ran hou lao shi dui wo shuo:
" deng ni lai ls de bao bei hai zi!"
xixixi...
zheme kai xin.
ta hai jiao wo hai zi~
wo shi ta de nu er loo~ ^^
mwaackkz~

ok laaa
sampai disini saja~
i want to take a bath~
syalalala~

*
*
*
*

PM to S.W.I.S.I.L.W :
can u hear my heart's crying for u?
coz the feeling's so strong~
n i can not pretend anymore~

0 comments: