welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Monday, June 22, 2009

capek day!

finnaly today i finished all my business :)
passport n SKHUN.
i wake up at 5. 30 am,
and at 6.15 the taxi's ady arrived
me n mom went to my cousin's house first
to pick
her up.
after picking up my cousin,
the taxi driver delivered us to the immigration
it's at kota.
near kota tua, the place where m
e n my friend took picta.
heh
ehe
it seemed that there was a concert
last night at kota tua
because i saw the stage, sound s
ystem, and trans tv crews.
evidently it's been 2 days of show at kota tua
today peterpan will also t
one up the night! :p
i arrived at the immigration at 7.15,
so i waited for about 45 minutes until the immigration's employee come.
hosh. so lateee~
luckily...
hahaha
i got the early order.
n i could take picta fo
r my passport soon
n then made the fingerprints. :)
8.45 i already fin
ished it all
n me n my mom went to th
e busway by foot!
do u believe that this cute girl can go to school by bus? :p
i took the harmony
direction,
n stopped at kalide
res busstop.
from there,
i walked from CL till my lovely high school, smak 1.
it's a long tiri
ng journey~ XD

after arriving
school,
i went to the administration to arrange the SKHUN
i wrote down my UN, UAS, n practical
test's score at a piece of paper,
n gave it to the administrator~
after he typed it,
i gave it to the princ
ipal to be signed. :)
done!

before back to home,
i was still able to talk fo
r awhile with mike.
he's going to UGM.
wow. goodluck
mike!
my 3 years fella!
i'm sure will miss u alot
coz u'r such a fun
ny boy! ^^

because my legs r a
lmost broken,
( lebay arr...)
so i told my mom to go back
by taxi! rrrooaarr*
fiuuhh~ i love my pity legs. :)
i spent Rp. 38.000 from smukie to kosambi
not too expensive la~

fiuuhh..
10.15 i ady at m
y house
so hot~ hot~
hot~
as if i live in north pole
hahahha


baru injak kaki di rumah 2 menit,
mama nak pergi ke rumah kawan
invite2 wo pula~
wakakak
dengan segala kesesakan dan kepenatan hidup*.....
akhirna i join la~
my mom's house
is near,
di belakang looo~

my mom's friend punya anak itu,
is my friend too. wakkakak
( poor english )
n she ady in malaysi
a for 1 year.
so i ask her many question
s about living there
hehehe. really helpful~

11.45: back home
n take a nap!
yaaawnn~

now it 5.56 pm: i'm writing my blog,
n open facebook. :)
20 friend requests, n many co
mments to be replied.

well,
today i don't take many photos,
bcoz i wake up at 5.30 o~
still sleep
y~
so now i take a few first..

*proces
sing*
I

I
I

I
I
I
I
I
I

I
I

TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

here you go~

ehh.. hey!
LAMPUNG I'M COMING~ WINK*

2 comments:

Juliawan said...

hohohoho nice habis dari lampung ya?

renzlifeishere said...

masih d lpg tepatna.hahaha