welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Tuesday, October 13, 2009

in my bored time~

hi!hi!
i just back from campus~ ^^
today's activities r not so interesting i think.
because i don't like BL, whereas i have 2 classes of BL,
1 class of MOB, n 1 class of EP. huff~
last night me n my friends r cooking fried noodles!hee-hee.
but i don't expect it become such spicy noodles~ o.O
bcoz syerli n isra likes spicy one,
so me,winda, n fitria just accept it =.=
n after eating together with them, we decide not to study BL.
i am a bit tired last night,
so i went to sleep earlier, about 11.45 pm,
n wake up at 7 am. hoahmm ^.~
because i have a plenty of time to do NOTHING,
so i put on some make-up on my eyes.
i use black eye liner! lol
abit crazy~
here is my style today~

u can see the eye liner here. :P

this one is only one of my narsism-pic~ ^^

allrite, i gtg now. want to eat my dinner~ hehehe

c yaa~

0 comments: