welcome to renz' blog ^^

this is mylife.
and my style.
At first I may seem shy,
but once you truly get to know me,
you will see my true colors.
so, here . . .
i will retell every single day of my life.
every moments.
whether it's happy or sad.
i only want to share my life wif u.
happy to noe u, fellas.
happy to noe u, my prince.
n happy to noe u, my GOD. ^^
have fun in here.
gracias!
n............adios~
Photography Graphics


Wednesday, October 14, 2009

my last blog

sorry i have to end up writing this blog.
n i'm continuing to another blog which won't let anyone read.
so goodbye for my past.
n welcome for my future. :)
thx for everyone who spends ur time for reading my blog.
thx for all the supports. :)
i appreciate it so much.
now. i'll go through my life, day by day, with my biee.
give u a big bear hug n a billion times of kisses! ^^
i want to be with u forever.
the last guy in my life. :)
thx for ur love dud!
p.s: jun loves wi 20.09.2009